6 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is an integrated advertising agency committed to delivering outstanding creative work that drives their clients' businesses.
This is a grad job offering up to £22K per annum
How you can expect to spend your day:
* To act as a first point of call to all visitors to the business, whilst providing a slick and seamless service to both internal and external clients.
* Managing and taking pride in the appearance of the office space, ensuring all areas are spotless and tidy at all times.
* To manage reception in a professional manner, daily.
* To open reception in the morning and close reception at night.
* To screen calls effectively and professionally as required.
* To meet and greet visitors, provide hospitality as required, escort to meeting rooms, advise the relevant staff of their arrival.
* To ensure that the office is secure and that the employees and visitors adhere to existing policies relating to security and complete the visitors’ book on entering and exiting the building.
* To manage the main switchboard, ensuring that there is constant cover during core working hours.
* To be responsible for the correct allocation of incoming and outgoing post daily.
* To arrange couriers and manage deliveries to the office as required.
* To ensure tidiness and cleanliness of main areas, e.g. kitchens, reception, meeting rooms, public areas as required.
* To provide hospitality for both internal and external clients as required.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Excellent organisational skills
* Great attention to detail
* Well-presented and taking pride in appearance and quality of work.
* Client focused approach.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Flexible, reliable and punctual.
* Trustworthy and maintains confidentiality.
* Self- motivated with heaps of initiative and the ability to develop, implement and simply run with ideas and to always be thinking of ways to improve processes, efficiencies and quality.
* The ability to effectively work with people and build excellent relationships with the team.
* A ‘can-do’ attitude and an inquisitive, confident personality and a good sense of humour are a must for anyone wanting to join our team.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Being around some great creative minds and being in the heart of a busy, successful agency.
Apply for this role