Role: Office Assistant
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Hours: 9-5pm – 30mins for lunch
My client is a worldwide market leader in the provision of immunodiagnostic laboratory solutions, offering an extensive range of reagents and instruments for Autoimmune Diseases, Infectious Serology and Allergy testing.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, an outstanding candidate is sought to take on the role of Office Assistant based In Wimbledon – this is a new role due to company expansion.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong personality
- Well educated
- 2 years minimum administrative experience
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills
- Flexibility, reliable and attention to details
- IT literate and an advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Helping to ensure the business runs smoothly
- Office management
- Order processing
- Travel and hotel bookings
- Arranging client/customer training
- Health & Safety
- Liaising with clients/customers face-face
- General in-house keeping duties
This is a 2-stage interview with tests involved – Maths, English and competency based questions.
To be considered for this role, you must showcase the above responsibilities and requirements.
Please apply for contacting Bijel Kapdee or Penny Pasmore for an in-depth chat or apply on-line.
Please note if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of your application then your application has been unsuccessful.