Our client are a dynamic, proactive and fast growing Accountancy & Tax Advisor Practice based in West Drayton with £600,000 turnover. We are looking for a talented Office Administrator /Receptionist to help manage the office, oversee key administrative tasks. This is a key opportunity to learn from highly experienced professionals, to grow with the business, and take on more responsibilities.
Initial salary £18-22k.
- Liaise with professional accountants and assist with clients matters where necessary
- Ensure statutory filing deadlines with Companies House and HMRC are met
- Meet and greet clients
- Manage daily post
- Answering telephone calls and ensuring messages are forwarded and recorded correctly
- Using internet government systems such as Companies House and HMRC
- Ensure office and working areas are kept in a professional manner
- Managing electronic document storage
- Support the other members of the team
- Organise days out and other events for the team
Skills & qualities required
- Speak perfect English, orally and grammatically
- Attention to detail
- Highly responsible and dependable
- Able to use Microsoft Office and proficient in a computer environment, able to use accounting software such as tax calc.
- Competent mathematically
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
Job Type: Full-time/partime
Job Type: Full-time/ part time can be 9am- 3pm (to fit in school runs)
- office administration: 3 years (Required)
- Uxbridge/ West Drayton, Greater London (Preferred)
- English (Required)