Office Administrator – Rapidly-Growing Business
Matford Business Park, Exeter
Are you a self-motivated Office Administrator with a meticulous eye for detail? Do you have the drive, enthusiasm and multi-tasking skills to support the smooth running of a busy office? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
Who will I be working for?
Our client is the leading specialist in providing commercial WiFi solutions to large venues. Their platform has been successfully deployed across a range of sectors, from shopping centres and stadiums to hospitals and enterprises.
Due to ongoing growth, our client is now looking for an Office Administrator to join their friendly team in Matford Business Park.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £15,000 - £18,000
- Engaging and fast-moving environment
- Play an integral role in the smooth running of the business
- Modern and well-equipped premises
- Join a business that are leaders in their field
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing abilities and develop a rewarding career with a growing business.
Our client has a culture that promotes a professional, customer-centric focus backed up by a positive and supportive attitude that runs right through the organisation.
You’ll act as the behind-the-scenes hero of the office, responding to queries, making a great impression on key visitors and handling copier malfunctions like a pro. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark within the organisation and have your hard work recognised.
So, if you’re looking for the chance to learn, grow and realise your full potential as part of a hard-working and skilled team, this is the role for you.
What will I be doing?
As an Office Administrator, you’ll ensure the day-to-day running of the office and provide support to the Procurement Team.
In this varied role, you will:
- Greet visitors to the office and organise refreshments when required
- Manage and maintain essential office supplies
- Act as the main point of contact for external office suppliers
- Raise purchase order requests
- Handle incoming and outgoing post
- Provide admin support and holiday cover to the Procurement Team
Sounds great! What do I need?
- Some office experience
- Strong data entry and organisational skills
- A methodical, procedure-driven approach
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- To be educated to A Level standard
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grade A* - C
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Clerk, Administrator, Secretary, Receptionist or Admin Assistant.
Those who’ve worked as an Admin Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Office Co-ordinator, EA, PA or Facilities Administrator are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to take your next step as an Office Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.