6 months ago
£18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
Category: PA Jobs
Full Time - hours are 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Salary range is £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
Our client is looking for a full time Office Administrator/PA to their Senior Partner to support them with their rapidly growing workload.
Our client prides themselves on being a business that has evolved in response to their clients needs. They are here to help their clients to look after their business and their family, to protect everything they're working so hard to build.
One of the cornerstones of their work is that they see themselves as service providers to their clients and take pride in that role. That may not seem like a huge feature but its significantly different to the way traditional law firms and HR Consultancies see themselves.
And last but not least they are just a down-to-earth bunch, who work hard with consistently happy clients due to their service and great response times and they don't see why working in the law can't also be fun.
Do you have what it takes?
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Ability to Work Without Supervision
• Excellent Time Management Skills
• Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills
• Ability to Handle Confidential Information
• Strong Record Keeping Skills
• Ability to Multitask
• General `can-do` attitude
Reliability and ability to work quickly under pressure are absolute must haves.
About the role:
• Client file opening in line with SRA requirements including AML checks
• Answering phones
• Dealing with email enquiries and distributing to relevant fee earners
• Billing & invoicing support
• Chasing late payments
• Overseeing daily post (in and out)
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a few years office experience but our client will give you the training you need to move into a law firm if you have not worked in one before.
To apply for this role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.