3 months ago
Office Administrator / Manager - Cambridge
Salary: 20-30K DOE
Key words: Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Manager, HR, event planning
Our client is now looking for an Office Administrator/Manager to join its team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a broad ranging role and the successful candidate will be involved in a numbers of aspects from finance, HR and event planning through to the day to day running of the office. The role will mainly include but will not be limited to:
• Answering the telephone and greeting visitors
• Collecting the post, typing and filing
• Arranging deliveries with couriers, complete with all necessary customs documentation
• Booking travel arrangements, including itineraries
• Booking staff events (Holiday parties, excursions, etc.)
• Processing purchase orders, invoicing customers and credit control
• Updating and maintaining CRM system
• Assisting in coordinating events, including organising and shipping of exhibition materials
• Maintaining office supplies
• Researching and updating office policy documents (HSE, Company Handbook, etc.)
The ideal candidate will be confident with all forms of communication, able to prioritise, be proactive and work efficiently.
A good grasp of English and a confident telephone manner are essential; additional languages will be useful as the company deals with customers all over the world.
An ability to compartmentalise and multi-task is required, any candidate will need to have excellent organisational skills and a good memory.
Experience with an accounts package would be an advantage.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
only 21 days until close