POSITION: Office Administrator
BENEFITS: Company Pension Contribution is 4%
HOURS: Full Time 08:30 – 5:30 Mon – Thursday | 08:30 – 5:00 Friday
LOCATION: London, SW1W 0EX
Established in 1987, our client has been delivering exceptional construction services to the high-end residential, retail and arts & galleries markets. The company has successfully completed some of the most prestigious projects at some of the most challenging locations across London.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- PA duties to the Managing Director/Finance & Operations Director/Commercial Director including organisation of meetings and events as required.
- Provide support to the Finance Director in the management of office and site IT systems.
- Provide administrative support to the Document Controller including filing, printing and organisation of drawing racks.
- Provide administrative support to the Purchasing Manager including raising purchase orders, placing orders and organising delivery logistics.
- Provide administrative support to the construction team including drafting of RFI’s/CSI’s, collating O&M’s, preparing H&S signage and drafting project reports.
- Attend key meetings and prepare minutes for distribution to attendees.
- Manage company website in conjunction with the Finance & Operations Director.
- Manage office logistics including cleaning, alarm and utilities contracts.
- Frank all outgoing mail, keep post book log and take the post to local Post Office.
- Distribute/stamp all incoming correspondence and distribute to the team.
- Monitor and order all stationery supplies for the office.
- Maintain stock supply of all office equipment (copiers/franker etc).
- Greet visitors and prepare meeting refreshments.
- Conduct general clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for the senior management team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Have high standards and first class literacy/numeracy skills.
- A team player, but able to work on own initiative.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Have good IT knowledge and be comfortable using Microsoft Office.
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Administrator, Admin, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administrator, Admin, Administration, Secretarial, PA and Administration, Office Roles, PA, Personal Assistant