14 days ago
Are you an experienced Administrator looking to be part of an award-winning company?
They're looking for someone professional and collaborative who enjoys being part of a fast-paced working environment. The role is incredibly diverse and you will need to be flexible, pragmatic and keen to learn and be part of a growing environment.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Answering all calls coming through to the office, screen and direct calls. Take messages accurately and relay the messages promptly.
- Manage office administration effectively including the post, office equipment and stationery, office refreshments.
- Maintain a clean and tidy office environment, including meeting rooms and kitchens.
- Working with the onsite facilities team for facilities management.
- Management and ordering of supplies.
- Encouraging staff to keep a clean and tidy office.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- Confident approach to managing jobs, individuals and third-party suppliers / facilities.
- Experience of office administration including answering calls in a timely manner.
- Takes a mature approach to problem solving and activities.
- Good organisational and time management skills; able to prioritise effectively.
- Able to build good working relationships with people at all levels whilst also having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Awareness of office health and safety.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
About Our Client:
Our client provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focused solely on serving the UK Public Sector. They are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to their customers.
Formed in 2012, our client is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). They have a team of 200 people and they continue to grow! They are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 0LX
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive salary plus 10% bonus, 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day, Contributory pension, Healthcare, Life cover, Access to free parking, Active social and charity events, Childcare voucher scheme, Cycle to work scheme, Onsite facilities - Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks.
You may have experience of the following: Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Admin, Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, etc.
2 days ago
only 26 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close