8 months ago
LOCATION: Scopwick, Lincolnshire
JOB TITLE: Office Administrator
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
WORKING HOURS: Full Time 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
THE COMPANY: Are you a well organised and experienced Office Administrator with good communication skills who is looking for a new challenge?
Our client are a well-established privately owned and well respected business who supply fresh organic and free range eggs throughout the UK and now have a new opportunity for a focused and confident Office Administrator to join a small team in a busy agricultural office based In Scopwick, Lincolnshire which is within driving distance of Lincoln, Sleaford, Newark and surrounding areas.
If you enjoy working within a fast paced environment with strong team ethics, then this role will provide a permanent long term solution for you!
THE ROLE: As the new Office Administrator you will be providing a wide range of admin support functions for an agricultural management team working from a busy office based near Scopwick, Lincolnshire.
Key Duties for the Office Administrator role will include:-
- Administrative support covering various areas
- Processing expenses claims
- Scanning/Photocopying as required
- Updating various Microsoft Excel, Access and Power Point documents
- Ordering of raw materials for feed mills as required
- Weekly stock reconciliation for feed mills
- Petty Cash administration for local cash purchases
- Ordering of various stocks and carrying out general; ad-hoc duties as required
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate for the Office Administrator role will need to be experienced and proficient in all areas of office administration and reception duties, and although not essential, will ideally have worked with accounts/purchase ledger related role. Candidates will need to have excellent Microsoft Office skills, have a polite telephone manner and good written English, and will need to be someone who has good organisational skills and can work well in a busy and reactive office environment. In addition candidates will need to have adequate means to commute to Scopwick, Lincolnshire (commutable from Lincoln, Sleaford, Newark and surrounding areas) and although not essential, candidates with experience in the farming or agriculture industry would be an advantage.
Essential experience for the Office Administrator role :-
- Previous experience in a wide functioning admin role essential
- Good IT skills and experience using Microsoft Office packages essential
- Must have good organisational skills and be able to pay close attention to detail
- Clear and polite telephone with good written English essential
- Must be able to commute to Scopwick, Lincolnshire
- Previous experience in Agricultural or Framing industry desirable
- Previous experience in an Accounts or Purchase Ledger related role would be beneficial
Does this sound like you? If Yes then click the apply button now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps