8 months ago
Hours of work: Full time 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Reports to: HR & Office Manager
About the company:
Our client is an environmental consultancy working primarily in the fields of waste management, resource efficiency, low carbon energy, marine planning and climate change mitigation. They currently have around 100 staff located in Bristol (HQ), London, Manchester, Scotland, Brussels, Athens, and New York. The company embraces diversity and equal opportunity and they are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive they are, the better our work will be.
Our client is currently seeking someone to join their growing business support team in the role of Administrator. The successful candidate will work closely with the HR & Office Manager providing support across a wide variety of tasks.
• Reception duties - First port of call for answering the door and incoming calls, incoming/outgoing post
• Purchasing and maintaining office and kitchen supplies
• Support the Office Manager with office maintenance program
• Keeping meeting rooms and communal areas tidy
• Support with organising meetings
• Ad-hoc travel and accommodation bookings
• General admin and business support
• Support Team
• Other company staff
• Clients and Suppliers
The successful candidate will be reliable, flexible, enjoy working as part of a team and willing
to help out colleagues. They will be well organised and able to manage their time
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Positive and flexible attitude
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
• Good communicator
• Experience in a similar role
• Interest in environmental issues
• Death in Service scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Group Pension
• Income Protection Scheme (after completion of probationary period)
24 days per year (plus Bank Holidays) rising by 1 day for each full year of service to a maximum of 30 days per year.
The deadline for applications is midnight on Thursday 24th October 2019
First interviews will be held on Wednesday 30th November 2019 at our clients Bristol Office with second interviews at a later date if required. Please note the above
dates may be subject to change.
Please note that this role is currently only open to those who have the right to work in the UK. If our client is unsuccessful in filling this post, then they will re-advertise the post to those who require a VISA/sponsorship. Hardcopy applications will not be considered.
To apply for this role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.