8 months ago
Office Administrator - Full Time
Generous salary and Profit Share available.
About the company
Our client is an established and growing hygiene services company based in Southend-on Sea. Covering London, Essex and surrounding counties, they provide a variety of washroom products and services to a wide range of customers and building establishments. They are a progressive company and require the right calibre of person who wants to work with like-minded people that will thrive in the welcoming team spirit and strong work ethic they have at their company.
A growing and friendly company based in Southend-on-Sea is seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic individual to add to their current team. You will need to help deliver an outstanding service to their fast-growing customer base and with this varied role, you will need to show flexibility to meet the company's needs.
The main responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
• Maintain, update and manage CRM database, advising on recommendations for improvements
• Account management of allocated accounts
• To manage the barcode data, investigating anomalies and missing data on a daily basis
• To assist in the route planning and analysis of allocated accounts
• Production of service schedules and associated information for allocated accounts
• Stock control; ensuring stock is monitored and inputted into the system correctly
• To take leadership and joint responsibility to manage social media platforms to ensure a high online presence; reporting regularly on success and suggesting strategies.
• Content manage the website, regularly updating content and versions, advising on analytics and improvements to both content and performance
• Managing the phone lines/emails and dealing with customer queries in a timely manner
• Helping with daily stock allocation to our CSR's, if required, and within busy holiday periods
• Taking notes/minutes during meetings
• General office administration
Success Measured By:
• Satisfaction of Office Manager and Directors with support given
• Achievement of daily reporting
• Service schedules and WTN planning
• Reporting of social media and website analytics
• Measured improvements from recommendations made
Skills & Attributes:
• Experience with social media and Wordpress (basic HTML an advantage)
• Proven flexibility of being able to adapt and work in varied roles
• Computer literate - Particularly with Word/Excel and Outlook
• Good written & spoken English
• Commitment to hard work and a 'can-do' attitude
To apply for this role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.