8 months ago
Salary: £18-21K, plus (dependent on experience)
Location: Ellesmere Port
Closing Date: 11th October 2019
Job Ref: SEEOA2019
Our client, with a proud history of over 35 years of engineering design and environmental consultancy is in a period of growth and change. This is an exciting opportunity to join them on their transformation journey.
Our client is looking for an Office Administrator to provide a customer focused administrative service to the business. The person in this position will be responsible for all general administration duties as well as managing the Company switchboard and assisting the Central Services team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will also assist with the Company recruitment process to facilitate the smooth running of the Company.
• To be the first point of contact for clients and employees, referring people appropriately, giving directions, taking deliveries and answering queries.
• Book meeting rooms and maintain the meeting room diary & setting up meeting rooms for meeting with tea/coffee and the appropriate equipment.
• Order lunch for clients or internal team meetings
• Preparation of external mail to meet collection deadline, input all data into the postal log.
• Deal with general daily queries and maintain the administration of the clocking in NET 2 Access system.
• Formatting all employee and contractor CV's when they start work with the Company and update regularly.
• Send out vacancy requirements to recruitment agencies, file all received CV's and ensure that the recruitment email is filed appropriately.
• Typing up documents from senior managers as and when required
• Assist Central Services Team members in the admin activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office.
• Undertake the on-boarding & off-boarding process for new starters including shortlisting, completing inductions, organising exit interviews, liaising with the relevant personnel to inform and update systems.
• Assisting with the recruitment process for the business including the relationship with recruitment agencies and ensuring the terms and conditions are up to date
• Maintain relationship with ECITB and make funding applications for training
• Manage the training budget, ensure requests follow the Company procedure and book relevant courses
• Maintain and update the Company's intranet with HR and administration information
• Maintaining the procurement and purchase order process using Sage 50, including arranging new supplier accounts, issuing purchase orders and placing orders
Skills, Education and Experience
• Organisational and administrative skills
• Broad knowledge and experience in recruitment & employee relations
• Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form with excellent people management and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in MS office applications
• Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously
• Ability to prioritise and organise workload
• Eligible to live and work in the UK
• Full UK/EEC driving licence.
• Prior experience in a professional services organisation
• Sage 50 Accounts experience
• Experience in maintaining HR software
Our client is one of the fastest-growing energy and environmental consultancies in the UK. For over 30 years, they have been providing innovative solutions for their clients. They are an industry leader with an expanding portfolio, spanning R&D to design and commissioning of process technology globally. With growth worldwide, both in emerging and existing industries, the company can offer incredibly varied projects with clients across the globe.
With support, variety and opportunities, our client is the ideal place to build your skills and career.
Please note you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
If you are shortlisted, they will be in touch.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.