4 months ago
Salary: Starting at £18,000 - Negotiable on experience
Location: Bristol (Central)
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours)
Experience - Essential:
• Minimum of 6 months’ work experience within an office environment
• Intermediate Excel skills, and use of all core MS Office functions
• Integrity, honesty, attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and embrace change and process improvement and to understand the operation of a growing business
• 25 days Holiday Entitlement (Increasing annually to 30)
• Buy or Sell up to 5 days holiday per year
• Health Cash Plan : Cash back for Dental, optical and other treatments
• PERKS : Employee discounts across a range of high street products.
• Income protection insurance
• Life assurance policy
• Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
• 12 weeks Enhanced Parental leave policy
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Office Fruit
• Premium “Bean to Cup” coffee machine
• Sorting and distribution (include scanning where appropriate) of all incoming post and DX together with the franking and sorting of all outgoing post and DX
• Ensuring private and confidential post such as HR and Finance documents are directed to the appropriate contact and care is taken to distribute this
• Collection and delivery of DX post from the DX Parcel Exchange delivery point on a daily basis along with delivering cheques to the bank
• Monitoring and ordering of office supplies e.g. stationery, consumables, milk, fruit, tea, coffee etc.
• Support to the Executive team on an adhoc basis; arranging meetings and refreshments, travel booking, reconciliation of expenses
• Archiving of case files with external archiving provider, liaising with case handlers as appropriate
• Scanning of certificates, grants and cheques
• Liaising with external scanning provider requesting copies of documents as appropriate, and managing and improving working relationship
• Will storage management including requests for Will retrievals, storage of Wills, and Will Writer correspondence
• Dealing with post and liaising with couriers as appropriate
• Updating CRM/internal databases. Inputting new enquiries on to the system
• Arranging meetings with external partners and clients
• First point of contact for Partner system queries for wills storage
• Create and maintain accurate records for each estate task completed
• Carry out Land Registry checks
• Maintain “Admin pipeline” to ensure families are kept up to date
• Filing of documentation, ensuring filing systems are maintained
• Monitor online chat functionality, identifying new leads and opportunities to offer company products and services
• Problem solving in relation to Will retrieval queries
• Carrying out administrative support for all business areas including but not limited to legal printing, business development team administration, assisting client services with gathering and chasing documents
• You are required to perform any such tasks or duties that are reasonably assigned to you.
About Our Client:
Our client aims to be the most successful and respected estate administration business in the UK. A regulated business, founded in 2002, they only do one thing: estate administration. They are totally focused on their purpose, helping families to move on. The business partners refer their clients to them and they provide their innovative and highly customer focused service to the family. As a result of this, they provide value to their partners. This value can be achieved by tailoring the outcome to the business partner depending on their service or commercial requirements.
Our client wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy statement. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity.
To apply for this office administrator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
6 days ago
only 22 days until close