2 months ago
Location: Aldridge, West Midlands
Is day to day office administration role answering the phones and liaising with the sales collectors including general office duties.
The key Database administration duties:
• To administer the company database consisting of over 50,000 customers.
• To ensure that the required data is received from the Sales & Service Collectors on time and in the correct format, updated and returned by email by the required deadline.
• To handle incoming calls from customers & communicate sales requests to the field staff within 4 hours of receipt.
• Perform other Ad Hoc administration duties as and when required.
• Communicate the reporting processes and procedures to all Sales Collectors.
• Report to Sales Manager/MD any Sales Collectors not adhering to reporting procedures.
Additional experience, skills and qualifications of:
• Accountancy qualifications would also be useful in line with the growth of the company.
• Good knowledge of Geography of the UK.
• Project Management skills.
• You will have excellent numeracy skills in Excel Spreadsheets
• Must have excellent computer literacy with proven proficiency in MS Office
• High level of accuracy, meticulous attention to detail and observant.
• Ability to work within and adhere to tight deadlines
• Results-focused and do whatever it takes to get the job done with a flexible approach to the working day
• Assertive and Strong forward thinking team player.
• Good Organisational skills.
• Good team working skills, but also able to work independently and unsupervised.
• Solid interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as listening skills.
• Capable to deal with telephone enquiries, some knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Someone who likes a challenge, not fazed by last minute changes and able to handle the situation in a calm disposition.
• £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
Hours of work:
• Full Time
• 8.30am - 4.30pm
To apply for this Office Administrator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close