We have an excellent opportunity available for a reliable, self-starter to take the role of Office Administrator to join our client’s fast-growing company in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
As Office Administrator, you will be responsible for:
• Working with the General Manager and Finance Manager
• Performing HR administration of personnel files, company inductions, first aid, H&S etc
• Arranging drinks and lunches for visitors as required
• Answering of general phone calls and directing them to the appropriate department
• Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
• Managing office supplies – stationery, kitchen supplies, company clothing
• Assist the Facilities Manager with vehicle contracts, insurance contracts and utilities
• Co-ordinate minor internal projects, e.g. office works
• Acting as PA to senior management including the CEO
• Assisting departments with administration with purchasing and finance
To be successful for the role of Office Administrator you will be:
• Self-starting and motivated
• Able to demonstrate good initiative
• Able to work alone
• Adaptable to a wide variety of tasks
• Able to prioritise and multi-task
Salary & Hours
For the role of Office Administrator there is a salary on offer of £17,000 to £19,000 per annum, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Administration, HR, personnel, finance, purchasing, secretary, PA,