We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join our clients busy office in Hook, Hampshire.
Our client is an established Air Conditioning / Commercial Refrigeration company offering reactive repair, service maintenance, and design installation works. They are a family owned business who specialise in the design of cost effective and energy efficient systems.
As Office Administrator you will be part of the team that ensures the service department runs in an efficient manner and your duties will include:
• Offering excellent support to management for all office duties
• Liaise with customers: answering of Customer calls confidentially and efficient communication of all info
• Confirm appointments and update databases (logging, scheduling and meeting response deadlines)
• Support and liaise with a team of Engineers, diarising all works along with updating management
• Scheduling the engineers and keeping them up to date of any changes
• Completion of daily data in putting and costings by use of data system Reports
• Handling Customer and Supplier queries
• Contacting suppliers for parts / price and availability for completing customer quotes and or placing of orders
• Purchase orders (adding to data base / adjusting stock levels accordingly, completion of full process)
• Ebay Shop including monitoring / processing, updating system/ sales and customers
• Packaging of outgoing post of parts purchased and booking with courier
As Office Administrator you must have experience within an office administrator position and you must have/be:
• Confident when interacting on phone with Customers, Suppliers and Engineers
• Good organisational skills and accurate attention to detail
• Experienced in word and excel
• A Team Player with the ability to work without supervision and have a proactive approach bringing new ideas to the business
• Previous knowledge or experience within the facilities management working and communicating with field based engineers as well as knowledge of H & S Accreditations CHAS/ Safe Contractor /ISO 9001 is advantageous but not essential
Salary and Hours
As Office Administrator you will work 8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Friday and will receive:
• An excellent salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience
• Company Pension
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Onsite Training
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms. You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Office Administrator, office, administration, reception