about 1 month ago
Office Administrator (Business Support) - Bristol
Starting from £17,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Our client is looking for a talented, dedicated and pro-active individual, with a passion for providing excellent customer service to assist them in providing the best estate administration service to their clients. You will be joining a business whose sole aim is to help families move on.
The Office Administrator role is a varied and integral role to supporting the whole company, providing a good overview and working relationship with all teams within the business. Both active and administrative, this role requires a ‘can do’ attitude, great attention to detail, and a willingness to learn. Due to the busy nature of this position time management and organisation are key, as well as a friendly, helpful and positive outlook around the office.
Whilst professional experience is of high importance to our client as a business in finding the right candidates, it is of equal importance that they are a suitable fit for the culture they offer as a business. Our client upholds four core values and behaviours: Pro-activity, Professionalism, Pride and Politeness. The right candidates will uphold these values in all aspects of their work whilst inspiring their colleagues to do the same.
The purpose of this role is to work within the Business Support Team and provide administrative support across Marketing, Business Development, Client Services and Service Delivery, as well as dealing with all office administration. This work is to be completed within set SLAs in order to provide excellent customer service to the business as a whole.
You are responsible for managing incoming and outgoing post, monitoring and ordering office supplies where appropriate, supporting the executive team on an ad hoc basis, archiving case files, dealing with scanning and storage of original documents. You will also own our clients Will storage service, to keep the Wills Admin functions up to date, receiving and retrieving Wills (and associated documents) to or from the storage facility.
Our client is a fast-paced business and roles change from time to time. You should be prepared to perform any such tasks or duties that are reasonably assigned to you.
• Sorting and distribution (include scanning where appropriate) of all incoming post and DX together with the franking and sorting of all outgoing post and DX
• Ensuring private and confidential post such as HR and Finance documents are directed to the appropriate contact and care is taken to distribute this
• Collection and delivery of DX post from the DX Parcel Exchange delivery point on a daily basis along with delivering cheques to the bank
• Monitoring and ordering of office supplies e.g. stationery, consumables, milk, fruit, tea, coffee etc.
• Support to the Executive team on an adhoc basis; arranging meetings and refreshments, travel booking, reconciliation of expenses.
• Archiving of case files with external archiving provider, liaising with case handlers as appropriate
• Scanning of certificates, grants and cheques
• Liaising with external scanning provider requesting copies of documents as appropriate, and managing and improving working relationship
• Will storage management including requests for Will retrievals, storage of Wills, and Will Writer correspondence
• Dealing with post and liaising with couriers as appropriate
• Updating CRM/internal databases. Inputting new enquiries on to the system
• Arranging meetings with external partners and clients
• First point of contact for Partner system queries for wills storage
• Create and maintain accurate records for each estate task completed
• Carry out Land Registry checks
• Maintain “Admin pipeline” to ensure families are kept up to date
• Filing of documentation, ensuring filing systems are maintained
• Monitor online chat functionality, identifying new leads and opportunities to offer Kings Court and Title Research’s products and services
• Problem solving in relation to Will retrieval queries
• Carrying out administrative support for all business areas including but not limited to legal printing, business development team administration, assisting client services with gathering and chasing documents
• You are required to perform any such tasks or duties that are reasonably assigned to you
Skills & Experience
• Experience within a fast paced office environment
• Intermediate Excel skills, and use of all core MS Office functions
• Integrity, honesty, attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and embrace change and process improvement and to understand the operation of a growing business
• Private medical insurance
• Income protection insurance
• Life assurance policy
• Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
• Buy or Sell up to 3 days holiday per year
• Extra day off for Birthdays
• Half day off for Christmas shopping
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Office Fruit
Our client wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy statement. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
28 days ago
only 11 hours until close
28 days ago
only 11 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close