22 days ago
Office Administrator (12 months FTC)
Our client is in a period of growth and they're looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join the HR Team based in Crewe. You’ll work within the HR team providing support and administration on key processes. To ensure full administration of the HR Database as the department expert.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Keep the Resource Link HR system updated in terms of new starters, leavers and changes.
- Ensure Job Descriptions and organisation charts are kept updated and are available on the HR Intranet site.
- Ensure that HR trackers are updated.
- Manage the Probation process.
- Conduct HR Inductions for new entrants where required.
- Participate and contribute towards HR Projects.
- Provide support on CSR activities and initiatives.
- Manage Long Term Service Awards and provide support to employee benefit programmes.
- Ensure HR SOP’s and Forms are kept in line with the Quality System.
- Filing, archiving and general office administration.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- General administration experience.
- Excellent IT skills including systems administration and the Microsoft suite.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Willingness to work in a continuous improvement environment including above average problem solving skills.
- Flexible in role.
- Knowledge of Resource Link / Zellis HR Data base.
- Highly competent in Excel and data manipulation.
- Previously working in a shared service environment.
Our client - who we are:
They have a long heritage in the rail industry based on decades of experience, they have continuous improvement plans to embrace innovation in both products and business techniques to ensure that they remain the first and best choice for their customers. Their focus on Technology in their products, services and solutions places them at the forefront of industry 4.0 and in their Technology & Product Solutions and Supply Chain Solutions, delivering value for their customers.
They're one of Europe's leading independent logistics’ companies that employs more than 8,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £800 million.
As a valued employee, you can look forward to a varied and rewarding career with a company that holds the Investors in People accreditation and also world class status in employee engagement.
They have sites across the UK, and operations across the world. As the leading supply chain partner to the UK rail industry, they have opportunities across a huge range of professions - from the shop floor through to the boardroom.
And with their strong focus on training, development and promoting from within, they have career progression paths that could take you to the head of your department, working in Australia, or even into an area of the business you didn't know you were interested in!
They will challenge you to be creative and contribute with new ways of working, and they will reward you with a rich working environment with an emphasis on continuous improvement and an opportunity to make your mark on their business.
Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Competitive salary
- Pension and death in service provisions for employees in pension scheme
- 25 Days Hols (plus Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health and Wellbeing Initiatives
- Employee offers and discounts from various retailers
- Cycle to work scheme, recognition events and rewards
- Free car parking
You may have experience of the following: HR Apprentice, HR Administrator, HR Administration, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Data Entry, Data Input, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, etc.