9 months ago
JOB TITLE: Office Administration Manager
LOCATION: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
SALARY & BENEFITS: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
WORKING HOURS: Full-time, permanent position – Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm Mon – Thurs and 9am – 5pm Friday
THE COMPANY: Our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Dunstable.
They are looking to appoint an experienced Office Administration Manager in this full-time role.
Key Responsibilities of the Office Administration Manager to include:-
• Customer facing; dealing with queries in person, via phone and email.
• Providing admin support to the team
• Point of contact within the firm for client requests / needs, keeping clients informed of progress;
• Liaise with clients in all aspects, including client take-on procedures, setting up services for accounts and tax returns for companies, sole traders, partnerships and individuals;
• Maintaining and updating the database
• Preparing and maintaining files
• Work with the management team on issues such as resources planning
• Duties will include processes involving raising sales invoices and allocating payments
• Logging of purchase invoices and raising payments for signature
• Diary management
• Scanning documents
THE CANDIDATE: Experience of Sage Line 50 and MS Office package (including Excel & Word) is essential, along with GCSE Grades A-C in English and Maths. We would welcome applications from those with a minimum of Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent.
We invite applications from candidates who have experience in a similar role who are looking for a new challenge in a small, supportive Practice. A background in accounts is desirable, along with experience of IRIS Accountancy programme.
Key skills required for the role of Office Administration Manager based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire:
• Must live within a commutable distance of Dunstable, Bedfordshire
• IT literate and competent user of Microsoft packages
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Adopt a calm and assured “hands on” approach to your working practices and office life
• Excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met
• Copes well under pressure and recovers from setbacks quickly
• Responds positively to constructive criticism and deals with negative situations without avoiding potentially difficult conversations
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
The closing date for this position will be 31st October with interviews likely to be scheduled in for Tuesday / Wednesday 6th and 7th November. Other interview dates may be available for the right candidate.
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Office Administration Manager position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close