We have a great opportunity within a fast growing company in Rochdale, for an Administrator.
As an Administrator you will be working nights on a 12 hour shift pattern, 4 on / 4 off. Please only apply if you are willing and able to work these hours.
Our client specialises in providing professional interpreting and translation services across the UK, covering both public and private sectors. They offer competitive rates of pay and will provide you with full support and ongoing training. This is your chance to be part of the one of the largest language interpretation and translation providers in the UK.
The Role of Administrator
You will provide administrative support to all departments, dealing and responding to queries over the phone or by email. The environment during the night will be totally different to during the day. Ideally, you must have worked night shifts before and be used to how this affects work life balance.
Responsibilities as Administrator
• Dealing and responding to queries over phone or by email
• Connecting calls to Telephone interpreters
• Provide cover for customer’s requesting interpreters
• Download call recordings
• Call quality control
• General administration duties
Administrator - Mandatory Skills
• Working under pressure
• Time Management
Administrator - Key Competencies
• Planning and organising
• Attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills Problem solving
• Communication skills
• Outgoing and enthusiastic
• Able to use initiative and problem solve
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn quickly and efficiently
• Excellent computer skills using all Microsoft applications
Essential Experience & Qualifications
• Minimum 1 years’ experience working within a busy office environment.
• Excellent IT skills using all Microsoft applications
• A Level in Business Administration or equivalent qualifications.
• Minimum 5A*-C GCSE Grades including Maths and English
In the role of Night Shift Administrator you will receive a salary of £7.50 to £8.50 per hour, depending on experience. You will also receive:
• Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Scheme available such as Childcare vouchers, Pension contributions, Cycle to Work Schemes, Company cars & Work-related training
• Generous Rewards and Recognition
• Access to over 30 E-Learning CPD Certified Courses
• Access to free training and development
• 28 days annual leave (Including Bank Holidays)
• Flexible Shift Times
• Quick Internal Progression
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Administrator, night shifts, clerical, admin,