about 1 year ago
We are recruiting a National Sales Manager (Industrial Access Hardware), for our client based in Oxfordshire. As National Sales Manager (Industrial Access Hardware), you will have a strong sales approach; to offer a vast range of components to a variety of end markets including telecommunications, machinery, transportation and railway.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Build a strong working relationship at all levels within the sales, manufacturing and support teams at the European factory
• Develop and execute account plans for the UK and Export markets including executive CRM, orders, forecasts, strategies.
• Grow Sales Revenue and Profitability with target accounts to agreed levels as part of account planning process, developing appropriate tactical actions to deliver within agreed territories.
• Winning new business and maximising existing revenue streams through high performance sales and excellent account management, with a view to building long term profitable relationships.
• Utilise Salesforce CRM to develop and maintain a strong sales development pipeline achieving agreed conversion target levels aligning tactical daily / weekly / monthly activity plans to deliver.
• Create effective working relationships with sales & service department ensuring our Key accounts are managed efficiently dependant on potential sales growth, technical support, and profitability.
• Implement rebate schemes and incentives to drive growth on strategic accounts ensuring monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews to track sales performance.
• Maintain sales activity (order input, call frequency etc.) to maximise new and existing opportunities.
• Provide a monthly report to senior management on order intake, monthly forecast, other sales activity, and market information.
• Maintain up to date comprehensive market information / Intelligence and feed this in to the business.
• Lead and drive customer negotiations and contract/LTA discussions.
• Manage customer concerns and resolve issues effectively.
• Experience in Sales, especially in the components market
• Broad understanding of the UK Industrial Access Hardware market
• Understanding and execution of Account Plans
• Evidence growth sales revenue and profitability
• Vast experience in winning new business
• Experience in using Salesfore CRM
You will be a dynamic and driven individual, who possesses a broad understanding of the UK Industrial Access Hardware market to implement strategic reviews of UK go to market, to understand key markets served, optimum channel to market, identify strategic partners to leverage the business’s product offering in new and existing markets.
For more information, please contact Anna at Satarah on.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close