National Marketing Secretarial Administrator
Are you a dedicated office administrator or secretary seeking your next step? Want to develop an exciting and engaging career with a leading accountancy firm? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and succeed as a National Marketing Secretarial Administrator.
Our client is an expanding Top 15 accountancy practice with offices across the UK and internationally. They are now looking for a National Marketing Secretarial Administrator to support their National Marketing & BD Team in London.
- Salary of £23,000 per annum
- Private dental cover and medical insurance at discounted rates
- Study Package, including TOIL (Time off in Lieu)
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- Dress down Fridays
- Staff summer and winter social parties
- The opportunity to get involved with our client’s charity day
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays plus discretionary Christmas shutdown
- The ability to purchase extra days of leave in salary sacrifice
Within an innovative and pioneering environment, you’ll have the chance to gain valuable insight into the day-to-day activities of a busy sales and marketing team.
Our client believes in investing in their people and offers excellent training and development opportunities to ensure that you thrive, both personally and professionally.
As a National Marketing Secretarial Administrator, you’ll provide a high level of administrative support to the National Marketing & BD Team.
Reporting directly to the Marketing & BD Partner, you will:
- Support meetings by co-ordinating calendar invitations, organising drinks and catering and taking minutes
- Assist with event management activities
- Respond to incoming telephone queries
- Prepare presentations using MS PowerPoint
- Order promotional goods
- Mail communications, materials and promotional items to customers and other offices
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks
To be considered as a National Marketing Secretarial Administrator, you’ll need:
- Previous secretarial and/or office administration experience
- Minute taking experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great communication skills
- A fantastic eye for detail
Ideally, you’ll have experience of Adobe InDesign, but this isn’t essential.
Other companies may call this role Administrator, Sales & Marketing Administrator, Sales & Marketing Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Admin Clerk or Admin Assistant.
Our client is also eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Secretary, Receptionist, Office Administrator, Office Clerk, Administrative Assistant, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or Office Assistant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take your next step as a National Marketing Secretarial Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.