My client is looking for a part time scheduler initially temp but for the right person a permanent role.
• 20 hours across 5 days per week (mornings)
• Must be able to cover school holidays
• May be required to cover additional hours with notice
The Mystery Shopping Scheduler will be responsible for identifying Mystery Shoppers for client projects and allocate assignments accordingly. This includes working with our extensive database of registered shoppers as well as using other methods for shopper recruitment.
The Scheduler role is based in the head office in Wheathampstead.
The successful candidate will work with existing members of the team to be trained and developed in the role.
• Using and updating the shopper database.
• Communicating with shoppers by email and/or phone.
• Matching and allocating Mystery Shoppers to assignments.
• Briefing shoppers on individual client project scenarios.
• Recruiting shoppers for specific areas and/or client projects
• Explaining the role and expectations of mystery shoppers.
• Responding to Mystery Shopper questions when appropriate.
• Monitoring the status of assigned shopping assignments
• Working to resolve shopper concerns/issues.
• Planning, organising and allocating work-based assignments.
• Experience of a sales and/or Customer Service environment.
• In depth experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (Mail Merge useful).
• Experience of working as an effective member of a team.
• Successfully used internet as a research tool.
• Effective time management.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to follow a brief.
• Scheduling and/or recruitment experience.
• Working with online reporting platforms.
• Experience within the hospitality sector
• Able to work effectively as part of a team.
• Confident communicator : written and verbal; including telephone.
• Planning and organising skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and follow through.
• Detail oriented.
• Able to demonstrate initiative.
• Keen to learn.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003