Multi-Skilled Client Services Coordinator - £23,000-£25,000 per annum – North Finchley, London
Hamilton Mercer is a leading provider of learning and development solutions. We were founded in 2007 and specialise in customer service training and personal development courses. Our clients span all sectors and include high-end fashion labels, charities, government agencies, technology and software houses, and global pharmaceuticals companies.
As a small-but-growing entrepreneurial team, we’re passionate about innovation, improvement and building relationships.
We are currently seeking a Multi-Skilled Client Services Coordinator to manage the end-to-end process and daily operations of organising our training projects.
The successful applicant will serve as a point of contact for our clients. Therefore, they must be adaptable, diplomatic and an embodiment of the service culture we promote.
The successful candidate will report to the Client Services Manager and will also work with our Director of Learning and Performance.
- Managing client relationships – a core point of contact for clients.
- Role modelling exceptional standards of customer service and time management.
- Screening telephone calls into the organisation, handling client queries, and occasionally handling client enquiries.
- Challenging existing systems and suggesting innovative ways to further improve service and processes – the candidate will take a proactive role in helping develop the business.
- Administration: structuring and proofreading content, coordinating training project documentation via email, and creating forms using SurveyMonkey software.
- Administration: managing training projects within our CRM system to ensure deadlines are met.
- Administration: setting up conference calls within Microsoft Outlook between clients and our Director of Learning and Performance.
- Administration: data entry of new enquiries / bookings onto our CRM.
- A natural relationship builder who understands the corporate environment and is comfortable working with senior people within organisations.
- A great details person who follows processes closely and devises even better and more efficient ways of working.
- A highly skilled and adept organiser who enjoys setting goals and juggles many projects and tasks at once, while remaining cool and calm in a high-pressure environment.
- A natural collaborator and great communicator who enjoys communication over the telephone, email, and face-to-face.
- A passion for pleasing clients, learning new skills and self development.
- Excellent computer literacy, including knowledge of CRM systems and the Microsoft Office suite of software – especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A brand ambassador, who can actively and enthusiastically promote a company and its services.
Please ensure you attach your CV when applying for the role.