Warranty Administrator required for a main dealer in Norwich
Salary dependent on experience
My Client in Norwich are seeking a Warranty Administrator to join their excellent team.
The ideal Candidate will have worked in a similar role within a Dealership and will have excellent time keeping skills.
• Ensure warranty compliance of paperwork presented prior to claim progression.
• All submissions reflect correct data,
• Monitoring the despatch of paperwork from sites along with request from our manufacturers in relation to material returns.
• Acting upon claims discrepancies on daily basis to ensure successful and prompt payment.
• Reconciliation of manufacturer payments.
• Utilisation of departmental spread sheets used for tracking and payment requests.
• Conduct internal warranty audits and act upon any potential deficiencies highlighted.
To apply for the role, please send your full & up to date CV to Progress Recruitment (UK) quoting ref: PRS20249
Follow us on Twitter!! @ProgressRecruit
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Warranty | Administrator | Prestigious | Workshop | Service & Repair | Main Dealer | Franchise | Dealership | Job | Career | Norwich | Great Yarmouth | Norfolk |