Automotive Commercial Warranty Administrator
Monday – Friday
We are currently seeking an organised and efficient Warranty Administrator to join our Client's thriving and successful Commercial Main Dealership in Ipswich.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic dealership that is forward thinking, creative and building towards not only its own, but also its employees future.
The key requirement for the role is direct Motor Trade experience within a Warranty Administration position. Your organisation will be paramount to the success of your application, as well at the dealership in its warranty claims.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a great relationship with your customers, dealerships and manufacturers
• Putting in place warranty payments and procedures
• Following up on any issues
• Maintaining an up to date status on all requested certifications and licences
• Acknowledging all guidelines and policies
Your skill-set must include:
• Having fantastic organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Being process driven with a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an ability to prioritise workloads
Due to the nature of the position this vacancy will not be live for long, so please send your CV over as soon as possible.
Please apply for this vacancy by sending your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd, quoting Job Ref. PRS18233
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first! @progressrecruit
Warranty Administrator | Front of House | Job | Career | Ipswich | Suffolk