Warranty Administrator required for Main Dealer in Hampshire
Basic Salay £24,600 plus bonus
Hours Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm
Our fantastic Client is looking for an experience warranty administrator to join their tight knit team!
The ideal Candidate will have worked in a similar role within a Dealership environment and will have excellent customer skills.
• Ensure warranty compliance of paperwork presented prior to claim progression.
• All submissions reflect correct data,
• Monitoring the despatch of paperwork from sites along with request from our manufacturers in relation to material returns.
• Acting upon claims discrepancies on daily basis to ensure successful and prompt payment.
• Reconciliation of manufacturer payments.
• Utilisation of departmental spread sheets used for tracking and payment requests.
• Conduct internal warranty audits and act upon any potential deficiencies highlighted.
• Submit claims to manufacture and assemble all additional information when required
• Aspects of Customer Service within the Aftersales site and helping Workshop control
To apply please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref: PRS17324
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Hampshire | Jobs | Service Department | Warranty Administrator | Warranty | Admin | Southampton | Winchester | Andover | Eastleigh | Hampshire