Vehicle Administrator Required in Harlow
Basic Salary of £24,000
Do you enjoy meeting new people and have proven customer service skills? If so, we want you to join our team.
Our Client's mission, To deliver an outstanding customer experience through honesty and trust is demonstrated in everything we say and do, and we believe any position with us isnt just a job, its a career.
• To ensure invoices and taxing vehicles are completed accurately and on time.
• To create vehicle and customer records facilitating the development of an accurate, clean customer database and vehicle history.
• To continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers.
• Order processing the cars sold
• Vehicle taxing
• Updating the customer database of Vehicle history and point of delivery
• Using our internal systems to log activity
• Previous experience within a Vehicle Administrator role in a dealership
• High attention to detail
• Excellent organisation skills to deal with a large administration workload
• Friendly expert with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experienced within Kerridge
• You must be PC literate with a working knowledge of administration procedures
• A flexible approach to your duties and a willingness to learn are essential to your success
• Previous experience within the motor trade would be advantageous although not essential
Apply with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job reference PRS17754
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Service | Aftersales | Administrator | Cars| Harlow | Essex | East London