Automotive Parts Administrator required in Southampton
Basic Salary £18,000
40 hour week Monday to Friday
Our client a Commercial Main Dealership in Southampton is looking to employ an Administrator with knowledge of the motor trade to join their parts team.
As part of our clients main car dealership aftersales team you will be responsible for:
- Checking in part deliveries and identifying stock, checking goods from suppliers
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
- Providing trade and retail customers and the service department with parts
- Ensuring items can be correctly located within the stores
- Identify and record if problems/fault is found with product/ quality systems / services.
- Ensuring accurate identification of customer needs by means of parts catalogues and computerised stock lists
Candidates must have excellent customer skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, experience from an operations parts environment will be beneficial to the role.
Kerridge experience an advantage.
To apply for this vacancy please email your full CV to Progress Recruitment quoting PRS20145,
have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have transport & logistics experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Jobs | Hampshire | Southampton | Eastleigh | Winchester | Totton | Redbridge | Portsmouth | Parts Administrator | Parts Advisor | Automotive | Administrator