Salary - DOE - Full Time
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Dealership Accountant to join this highly respected motor retail group at one of their very modern car dealerships in the Cheltenham area. This motor retail group always offers first class training and promotion, so this is a role where you can develop and progress your career.
To be considered for the Dealership Accountant role, motor retail experience is essential.
As the Dealership Accountant you will be responsible for:
• The production and analysis of the sites management accounts
• You will work with the site management team to help improve the performance of the dealership, ensuring the company’s assets are physically validated on a regular basis and ensuring satisfactory controls are maintained by regular monitoring and management of the processes
• You will also be responsible for ensuring all accounting and reporting deadlines are adhered to and will produce timely and accurate financial information in accordance with stated policies and procedures.
To be successful in the role of Dealership Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
• A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role within the Motor Retail Sector and ideally have a detailed understanding of a motortrade DMS.
• You will need to be flexible and results orientated with the ability to meet both manufacturer and internal deadlines, as well as possessing a detailed approach.
• Kerridge experience would be preferred but not essential
Apply now or please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd and quote reference PRS18859 for more information about this role.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.