Full Time 37.5 hours per week, £21,000 Basic P/A
• To drive the standard in customer care
• To control the outstanding debts payable to the company within the target levels
• To retrieve debts as they become due for payment and pursue overdue accounts
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Support colleagues in managing all aspects of credit control vehicle financial affairs
• Support the organisation in meeting its business objectives through rigorous and robust control and minimisation of debts
• Manage customer and stakeholder expectations by keeping them well-informed and managing communication proactively
• Work to the highest standards of ethics in all financial dealings, demonstrating honesty and diplomacy
• Act within the limits of authority and seek guidance when needed, being accountable for achieving objectives
You must have previous experience and excellent IT skills to be considered for this role.
Apply now or please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd and quote reference PRS19508 for more information about this role.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.