Automotive Sales Administrator required in Ashton-Under-Lyne
Salary on experience, circa £17,000 - £19,000 DOE
Progress Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Motor Trade Sales Administrator to join our Client's Main Dealer Group in the Greater Manchester.
You must have a Full UK driving licence to be considered, and have at least 3 years’ experience within a Car Dealership/ Motor Trade Administrator role. The ideal candidate will be well organised and able to work well in a busy, fast-paced and pressured environment. You must have a good working knowledge of Excel and AFRL, and DMS systems such as Kerridge, KDMS, Pinnacle or Peak.
An excellent opportunity to join an established, reputable Main Dealer Group who offer excellent career progression opportunities and staff benefits including;
• An initial 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service
• life insurance and contributory auto-enrolment pension
• staff discounts and preferential rates on everything we sell
• Complimentary employee benefits scheme, including childcare vouchers
• Full inclusion in profit-share scheme
• An invitation to contribute to the future of the company at regular ‘think tanks’ and our annual company meeting
To apply contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd with your full CV, quoting Job Ref PRS19094.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Jobs | Greater Manchester Jobs | Car Dealer Group | Administration | Sales Administrator | Sales Administration | Market Area Administrator | Administrator