Vehicle Sales Administrator required in Poole, Dorset
Hours – 08:30 – 17:30 (40 hp/w)
Salary – £18k-£20k dependent on experience
We are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Sales Administrator to join our client in the Poole area.
The successful candidate will need to be highly organised, have excellent administrative, numeracy and PC skills and enjoy working independently.
As Sales Administrator you will need to ensure that the following duties are performed to the highest standards:
• Prepare month end analyses of all sales invoices.
• Complete taxation forms in respect of applications and refunds, raising cheques for sign off as required
• Ensure that all sales from stock are withdrawn from stock records and that necessary actions are taken to ensure vehicle adoption and payment for new vehicles
• Locate sold orders not in stock and order or arrange necessary transfer and payment, in line with commitment to customer notifying sales person of any anticipated shortfalls
• Process all requests for vehicles to be transferred out ensuring that all necessary documentation is complete, vehicles removed from stock lists and any necessary payments received
• Monitor the receipt of vehicle deliveries to ensure that they are in line with orders made and vehicle details are added to vehicle stock records
• Prepare general correspondence as requested
Experience in a similar role within the Motor Industry is essential.
To apply please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref: PRS18071
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Dorset | Wiltshire | Jobs | Sales Department | Sales Administrator | Administrator | Vehicle Admin | Dorset | Poole Bournemouth |