Administration Supervisor Required for Prestige Main Dealer
£18,000-21,000 per annum + OTE up to 26,000 DOE
Mon- Fri 08:00-18:00
Sat 1 in 3 rota 08:00 - 13:00
We are currently looking for an experienced automotive Warranty/Service Administrator for our client's busy Prestige Main Car Dealership in Ashford, Kent
The key requirement for the role is direct Motor Trade experience within a Warranty - Service Administration position. Your organisation will be paramount to the success of your application, as well at the dealership in its warranty claims.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a great relationship with your customers, dealerships and manufacturers
• Putting in place warranty payments and procedures
• Following up on any issues
• Maintaining an up to date status on all requested certifications and licenses
• Acknowledging all guidelines and policies
Your skill-set must include:
• Having fantastic organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Being process driven with a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an ability to prioritise workloads
You will need to be - Organised, friendly and helpful, flexible and able to prioritise a changing to-do list, detail oriented and accurate, trustworthy and reliable, self-motivated, articulate and a good communicator, good with English (verbally and written), proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office), able to work in a team.
Experience with Microsoft Excel is essential as is experience using Kerridge, Dealer Management Software and invoicing.
Applicants must have recent motor trade main dealer sales administration / fleet administration experience.
For further details or to submit an application please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting Job Ref PRS19359
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Warranty | Car | Dealership| Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Administration |Warranty Administration | Service | Aftersales| Ashford | Kent