2 months ago
Mortgage and Protection Advisor (HOME BASED) - Local to Leeds/Harrogate
Salary: Up to £30,000 p.a. (OTE 70K)
Benefits: Generous Benefits Package including Company Car BMW or Volvo or Car Allowance payment.
Key words: Mortgage and Protection Advisor/ Mortgage Broker/ Mortgage Advisor
Our client has the enviable reputation of being the UK’S leading new homes specialist. Through their range of individual brands they specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with housebuilders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. They offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. They work with most of the UK’s top 20 housebuilders.
• Arrange mortgage and mortgage related products on behalf of The New Homes Group customers.
• Ensure all appointments are followed up and managed in a timely manner.
• Undertaking both face-to-face and telephone fact-finds as required.
• Diligent and focused on providing the highest level of mortgage advice to our Housebuilder clients.
• Diligent and focused on providing the highest level of service to our House Builder clients
• following the mortgage sales process, ensuring full compliance at all times.
• To meet and maintain compliance with all competency guidelines.
• Focused on agreed sales targets and key performance indicators.
• Visit and maintain relationships with Introducers.
• Ensure that all documentation is current and up to date.
• Ensure that requirements of the Training & Competency Scheme are met.• Keep up to date with products changes and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure that all current regulation guidelines are met.
• Ensure Money Laundering Guidelines are adhered to.
• Ensure the requirements of GDPR are met.
• Ad hoc duties as and when required by the Sales Director or Senior Management Team.
No Cold Calling required, you will be provided with prequalified appointments scheduled throughout your working week.
• Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding Communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
• Minimum, of 2 years demonstrable customer facing mortgage sales experience.
• Full CEMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent.
• Experience of Financial Services sales and an understanding of compliance regulations.
• Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Full driving licence
Quarterly Bonus achievable, against a range of performance based KPI’S. (Subject to T&C’S.)
Outstanding Commission Earnings. (Our Top performers earn in excess of £70K PA.)
Fully expensed BMW or Volvo Company car, or £5000 PA Car Allowance (Subject to T&C’S.)
Extensive training coupled with an ongoing support and development program.
Business Mileage fuel Reimbursed (Subject to T&C’S.)
33 Days Paid Holiday, (25 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays.)
Birthday off each year. (Once Probation Completed)
Perkbox Group discounts and employee benefits Scheme, including free personal Mobile Phone Insurance Cover.
Contributory workplace pension. (T&C’S Apply)
Generous Staff referral bonus scheme.
Death in service, life Insurance cover.
Laptop, Smart Phone, printer, scanner and full IT support all provided
Home broadband support package.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
13 days ago
only 20 hours until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close