2 months ago
Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Home Based - Berkshire Area
Location: Flexible Home Based Working, covering the Reading, Berkshire Area
Salary: Circa £55,000, plus a £5000 Car allowance or BMW Company Car, OTE £70K+
Our client has the enviable reputation of being the UK'S leading new homes specialist. Through our range of individual brands they specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with housebuilders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. They offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. They work with the UK's top 20 housebuilders.
This is a Home Based role.
Candidates must be CeMAP Qualified and have 2 years' experience as a Mortgage and Protection Adviser.
Mortgage and Protection Adviser responsibilities:
• Arrange mortgage and mortgage related products on behalf of the group's customers.
• Ensure all leads are followed up and managed in a timely manner.
• Undertaking telephone fact-finds as required.
• Diligent and focused on providing the highest level of mortgage advice to customer.
• Following the mortgage sales process, ensuring full compliance at all times.
• To meet and maintain compliance with all competency guidelines.
• Focused on agreed sales targets and key performance indicators.
• Ensure that all documentation is current and up to date.
• Ensure that requirements of the Training & Competency Scheme are met.
• Keep up to date with products changes and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure that all current regulation guidelines are met, including GDPR, and anti-money laundering.
• Ad hoc duties as and when required by the Sales Director or senior Management Team.
No Cold Calling required, you will be provided with appointments scheduled throughout your working week.
• Minimum of 2 years demonstrable mortgage sales experience.
• Full CeMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent.
• Experience of Financial Services sales and an understanding of compliance regulations.
• Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Full driving licence.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close