Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
As a receptionist within Mini Stoke, you will be responsible for managing the showroom environment and overall customer journey. You will warmly welcome and identify potential customers, taking care of them and ensuring they are directed to the most appropriate person.
· Being the first point of contact for our customers and professionally representing the Mini brand in a warm, friendly and welcoming manner whilst ensuring a 5 star customer experience is delivered every time to everyone
· Ensuring the dealership is kept tidy and well presented at all times and that customers are taken care of
· Contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment.
· Assisting with general administrative duties in the dealership with accuracy and attention to detail
· This position will be primarily customer service orientated both face to face and via the telephone so the highest levels professionalism must be maintained at all times.
Key Attributes and Skills:
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a polite and helpful manner
· Confident and enthusiastic with the ability to build rapport easily with a variety of customers
· A smart and professional appearance
· Confidence to deal with complaints and issues in a positive way
· Discrete with sensitive information
· Has initiative and can self-manage
· Professional telephone manner
· A methodical and highly organised approach to work with an eye for detail
· Computer literate inc. MS office suite
· Previous experience in a similar role, although not essential, would be highly advantageous
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.