Our client looks after the water, wastewater, gas and electricity needs of over 300,000 businesses across England, Scotland and Wales, and is poised to become a major force in the business utilities market.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join them as a Meter Reading Resolution Specialist, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager.
Working as part of a new team you will assist in the delivery of their meter reading activities nationwide.
The purpose of the Meter Reading Resolution Specialist role is to:
• Liaise closely with their customers, internal colleagues and contract providers to ensure that all meter reading activities are carried out effectively and in line with market code requirements.
• To assist in minimising regulatory fines by carrying out vital activities to resolve issues that prevent their contractors gaining meter reads. These will typically include close liaison with customers to gain access to a property, to gain a customer read or raising appropriate requests to internal teams to repair damaged meters.
• Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent with at least Grade C in English and Maths and will have relevant experience in a role where you have built strong working relationships with customers.
• Have ideally worked in a commercial environment ideally, have excellent communication skills and be a genuine team player.
• Computer literate, proficient in the use of Microsoft excel, your attention to detail will be second to none, you will be well organised, flexible, accurate and able to work on your own initiative, juggling a demanding and conflicting workload.
• Have a confident and persuasive personality with an excellent telephone and written manner, whilst being a quick learner and a decisive problem solver.
Applications will close at 17:00 on Wednesday 15th November 2017.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.