Our client looks after the water, wastewater, gas and electricity needs of over 300,000 businesses across England, Scotland and Wales and are poised to become a major force in the business utilities market.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join them as a Meter Reading Contract Co-ordinator, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager.
Working as part of a new team you will assist in the delivery of their meter reading activities nationwide.
The purpose of the Meter Reading Contract Coordinator role is to:
• Work closely with their framework partner to ensure that all meter reading activities are carried out effectively, safely, in line with market code requirements and contractors agreed levels of service
You will be able to:
• Instruct and monitor contractors to deliver this vital service
• Ensure that accurate meter reads are gathered and processed in their systems to meet the required standards
• Liaise with internal departments and customers and co-ordinate contractor payments
You will be:
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent with at least Grade C in English and Maths, you will have relevant experience in a role where you have built strong working relationships with customers and contractors and ideally have an understanding of contract management requirements and tools, such as KPIs.
• An excellent communicator and be a genuine team player.
• Computer literate, proficient in the use of Microsoft excel and have experience of manipulating and reviewing data sets. Your attention to detail will be second to none, you will be well organised, flexible, accurate and able to work on your own initiative, juggling a demanding and conflicting workload.
• A confident and persuasive personality with an excellent telephone and written manner. Being a quick learner and a decisive problem solver will be essential to the role.
Applications will close at 17:00 on Wednesday 15th November 2017.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.