Membership Support Administrator
Our client is a not-for-profit international network of firms providing audit, accounting, tax and business advisory services. They are now looking for a Membership Support Administrator to join their dedicated team in the network’s administrative headquarters is located in London.
- Salary of £24,000 per annum
- 20 days’ holiday rising with length of service and/or promotion
- Season ticket loan
- Life assurance
- Private health care cover at discounted rates
- Employer contributions to pension after one year
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
If you are a self-motivated administrator with a pragmatic, professional approach, this is an exceptional opportunity to build on your existing expertise with an industry-leading organisation.
In this diverse and engaging role, you will have the chance to gain valuable insight into the operations of an internationally successful organisation.
As a Membership Support Administrator, you will provide a high level of support to colleagues in the executive office, as well as members of our client’s network.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to working and special interest groups
- Supporting our client’s communications and marketing efforts
- Assisting in the administration of membership activities in conjunction with other executive staff
- Supporting the effective management of information and data about member firms on executive office IT systems
- When required, assisting in the management of the intranet and website
- Undertaking ad-hoc administrative duties as required
To be considered as a Membership Support Administrator, you will need:
- Experience working in an administrative role
- Experience with Microsoft office suite
- The ability to relate to a geographically dispersed, multicultural membership with limited face-to-face contact
- The ability to convey a professional image through writing
Previous membership administrator support experience would be beneficial to your application, as would experience in a professional services environment.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Membership Support Administrator, Administration Assistant, Support Administrator, Administrator, Office Administrator or Office Support Administrator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Membership Support Administrator please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.