Membership Executive Assistant
Are you a meticulous administrator who thrives in fast-paced environments? Want to progress your career with a long-established organisation as a Membership Executive Assistant? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
About the Organisation
With over 120,000 members in 140 countries, our client has been at the heart of mechanical engineering profession since 1847.
They strive to improve the world through engineering by developing engineers, promoting engineering, informing opinion and encouraging innovation.
Now, they are looking for a Membership Executive Assistant to join their passionate team in Westminster.
- Salary of £23,000 per annum
- Stakeholder pension scheme and BUPA private medical insurance
- Life assurance worth three times your annual salary
- A range of benefits to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working
- Discounted meals at the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Free membership of the organisation and professional membership subscription for employees
- A minimum of 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
Our client is proud of their organisation’s impressive history, long tradition and fine reputation. They believe that their employees are integral to their ongoing success, which is why they reward their efforts and achievements and are committed to making their working life a fulfilling and enjoyable one.
As an Investors in People accredited employer, our client knows that knowledge is power and provide a range of learning and development opportunities to help staff realise their full potential.
As a Membership Executive Assistant, you’ll provide a high level of customer service to members, as well as potential members looking to join our client, particularly students, apprentices and graduates.
Working as part of the MAPD (Membership, Applications and Professional Development) Team, you’ll provide clear information to members, keep accurate records and perform a range of administrative activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Process new membership application forms and fees for students, graduates and apprentices
- Process application forms and fees for those joining the Monitored Professional Development Scheme (MPDS)
- Provide advice and support to users of the MPDS scheme and others by email or telephone
- Provide administrative support to applicants undertaking Academic Review
- Provide administrative support for the annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) cycle including supporting volunteers and dealing with multiple member enquiries through the helpdesk
- Carry out admin tasks to support the processing of apprentice schemes
To join our client as a Membership Executive Assistant, you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Proven administration experience
- Good IT skills with experience of CRM systems
- A confident telephone manner
- A highly organised approach
Other organisations may call this role Executive Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Training Administrator, Membership Administrator, Personal Assistant, PA or EA.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, Office Administrator, Admin Clerk or Office Clerk.
Interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis as suitable applicants apply. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to take your next step as a Membership Executive Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.