about 1 month ago
Would you like to help make a difference in people's lives? This company wants to bring their essential oils into every home in the world. What does this mean? This means that they want to make a difference in people's lives, for the better. Their Members are everything to them and they work hard to help them with their needs and queries.
They not only provide a great place to work that promotes health and well-being, they also have a number of global initiatives that include:
Their very own Foundation where they help communities globally (Uganda, Nepal, Cambodia, Ecuador, etc.). They also help to build malaria centres, rebuilding projects, schools, etc.
Global stewardship - they pride themselves in their care for the purity of their products (absolutely no synthetics) and they care for the land in which they grow their own crops - no pesticides or insecticides here! They also aim to have zero waste within 5 years.
Working from home, you will be working with European Distributors, primarily those based in the German speaking markets, providing excellent customer service via phone, email and face-to-face contact and ensuring inquiries are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner. This role will also cover the English-speaking markets.
- Communicate with all customers (English and German) by phone, e-mail, or in person and provide excellent and accurate service to their requests
- Make sure standards are met or exceeded for customer service levels
- Show a high level of professionalism with excellent verbal and written skills
- Identify problems with member accounts and/or orders and solve them accordingly
- Keep constant communication with your Manager by reporting issues on behalf of the Leaders
- Travel to assigned region to attend conventions, training sessions and meetings, on an as needed basis and as directed by management
- Other tasks as assigned by the Customer Service Team Leader
- Excellent bilingual German communication skills both written and verbal (any other European languages would be a definite advantage)
- Fluent English communication skills (both written and verbal) and previous experience working in a customer service/call centre environment
- Strong customer focus and professional approach
- Excellent ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgement/problem solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines in order to meet customer needs
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- E-learning package
- Excellent internal company benefits, including staff shop, gym reimbursement, etc.
- Private health care insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Birthdays off