about 1 year ago
Are you good at dealing with people face-face and over the phone?
Do you have secretarial /receptionist experience?
My client is a busy general practice based in the town centre of Winchester, with over 17,000 patients on record. Due to an internal promotion they are now looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Medical Receptionist to join their team.
General practice is a busy and constantly changing business which must respond to the needs of patients and to those of a doctor led medical environment. The duties of the Medical Receptionists are very varied and require a broad range of skills ranging from those associated with outstanding customer care to all those tasks required in a busy administrative office. Confidentiality about patients and the business of the surgery are paramount, as are a caring disposition and respect for both patients and colleagues. You will welcome and register patients as well as booking patients appointments, dealing with prescription requests, deal with telephone queries, assist with admin duties, updating patient records as well as other duties.
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Face-face customer service experience
- Be able to deal with queries over the telephone in a professional manner
- Be able to remain calm in a busy and sometimes pressured environment
- Live within a commutable distance of Winchester town centre
- Experience in the medical sector is desirable – however full training will be given.
- If you have the relevant experience and are looking for full or part-time hours then click the apply button below.
Title: Medical Receptionist
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Hours: Full or part-Time – 35 Hours or 15-25 Hours