3 months ago
LOCATION: Rugby, Warwickshire
JOB TITLE: Medical Receptionist
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive dependent on skills and experience
WORKING HOURS: Part Time & Full Time hours available (negotiable) between the hours of 08:15am and 6:45pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays between 7:45am and 10:45am
THE COMPANY: Our client operates a very busy practice with a patient list size of 11,500 based in Rugby, Warwickshire and provides GP Consultations along with a range of other services to it's local residents
They are looking for an experienced and highly organised Receptionist ideally within a medical or NHS setting to join their friendly reception team in Rugby.
THE ROLE: As a Medical Receptionist you will work alongside a team and report to the Senior Receptionist and Reception Manager where your key responsibilities will be to provide reception/administrative support in a variety of ways to support the smooth and efficient day to day running of the medical centre.
Key Responsibilities for the Medical Receptionist role in Rugby, Warwickshire :
- Answering the phone promptly and dealing with enquiries efficiently
- Contacting patients with messages from doctors and nurses
- Checking patients in and making new appointments
- Meeting and greeting patients.
- Informing patients of test results as and when appropriate
- Dealing with hospital enquiries
- Dealing with challenging situations
- Filing and extracting patient’s records
- Working as a team with patients, colleagues and doctors to provide support where needed
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate for the Medical Receptionist's position must be an enthusiastic and organised person who has a natural caring nature and demeanour. You will ideally have previous experience working as a receptionist, preferably in an NHS or medical setting but this not essential as for the right candidate full training and development is offered. You must have good IT skills, and be a pleasant and polite person with an excellent telephone manner as well as great interpersonal and face to face communication skills. You should be someone who can be flexible in your approach to your work and can work effectively as part of a team and will need to be flexible in working hours and work Saturday mornings between 7:45am – 10:45am on a shared rota basis.
Key Experience/ Characteristics preferred for the Medical Receptionist's role in Rugby, Warwickshire :-
- Must be highly organised and be able to take a flexible approach to your work
- Excellent customer service and communication skills essential
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience in an NHS or medical setting would be desirable,
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close