Our Client is a global designer and manufacturer of space hardware and systems. We are world leaders in the production of space-qualified passive microwave equipment and specialized electronics. In addition, we provide micro-satellite mission solutions ranging from mission concept studies to launch and operations.
- Identify and manage critical path activities in ISC. Communicate project status and risks.
- Combine individual MS Project plans into overall IMS (Integrated Master Schedule) to identify resource bottlenecks and apply level loading techniques to spread workload
- Ensure a material and capacity-feasible production plan is set to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on time to their requirement
- Ensure all production bill of materials are accurate and reflect the latest drawing issue.
- Create / release purchase requisitions and production orders in SAP
- Manage and report on material availability and status of production orders
- Ensure accuracy of data in SAP system is maintained and report any errors immediately
- Liaise with assembly, test, procurement, engineering and project management teams to confirm priorities and update order status
- Proactively manage any material issues that may be hindering progress on MAIT schedule
- Assist with any other planning or material management task as directed by line manager
- Compliance to the company's Quality Management System (QMS) & Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policy