Purpose Of Role
The Kahn Group is an innovative and expanding business, known globally for the design, manufacture and sale of prestige vehicles, automotive components and accessories.
We are pleased to offer an opportunity for an ambitious marketing executive to become an integral part of our team here. Ideally we would like to see those with at least two years of experience but we can potentially be open to the driven, ambitious graduate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Taking photos
• Adding photos to our website
• Adding full specification
• Car Stock sheets
• Getting involved in the builds so he or she knows from the very beginning what's coming soon.
Must have interest in cars
• Ensure that the brand guidelines are adhered to, reformed where needed and consistent with the Group vision.
• Be actively involved in creating and managing the quarterly and annual marketing plan, providing a clear strategy in line with the business goals and objectives.
• Create and manage new marketing campaigns to maximize exposure of the brand and its products.
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of the product range, undertake and coordinate relevant market research and analysis, competitor analysis and positioning in line with budget and business objectives.
• Expand, drive and promote our digital and social media campaigns.
• Identify and maximize PR opportunities.
• Coordinate the event calendar, communicating information with stakeholders / project teams in a timely and proactive manner.
• Manage the event planning, resource requirements and communication for all events, alongside internal event managers and department heads.
• Attend and supervise event teams (you may be required to travel).
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience of managing a marketing function / or within an innovative marketing environment and looking for the next step in your career.
• The ability to think proactively, and with entrepreneurial flair.
• A keen interest in the automotive industry.
• Ability to manage a department in a fast paced and creative environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• A global outlook.
• Excellent standard of English (spoken and written) is essential for this role.
• A full UK driving licence.