PA / Marketing Assistant – Competitive Salary – Stratford, London
We are looking for a creative, talented, innovative, and enthusiastic PA / Marketing Assistant to join our team. The applicant should be keen to start their career in marketing and PR, with a sharp eye for detail, a willingness to get stuck-in and a strong initiative. You will also have a passion for and appreciation of design and architecture. This is an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in marketing with us!
The key responsibilities of a PA / Marketing Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the director making sure scheduling and emailing is dealt with efficiently
- Assisting with creative writing, graphics and presentation
- Coordinating digital and promotional campaigns in line with the marketing calendar; and coordinating weekly tasks to ensure timelines are met
- Nurturing relationships with affiliates to maximise commercial and brand opportunities (bloggers and other third parties)
- Organising meetings and aiding with organising events, both on and offsite
- Operating our social media platforms
- Handling planning and coordination of group or team meetings
- Performing general office administration tasks to meet the needs of the department and special projects, as assigned; and generally pitching in and helping wherever there is need
REMI.C.T is a start-up studio in Hackney Wick, London UK. The studio is a fusion of design, architecture and development. Our ambition is to challenge the parameters of London’s housing, work, retail and public spaces and extend their potential by creating a design-led environment, in the demanding and dynamic circumstances of our vibrant and busy city.
The key skills and qualities of a PA / Marketing Assistant:
- Digital marketing experience, a clear understanding of social media (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter); as well as excellent grammar, formatting and writing experience
- Proficiency in Word and Excel, as well as in using the Adobe Package (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Self-disciplined with high levels of organisation, having good time management skills and the ability to manage a number of priorities
- Fantastic communication skills: building relationships is second nature and you aren’t phased at communicating with all levels of the business
- Able to flourish in a busy, evolving environment and relish being part of a positive, driven and supportive team, having a deep appreciation of the culture of a start-up
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.