A Manufacturing Test Technician is required by our client based in Cambridgeshire - A leader in the development of data acquisition and video recording systems. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented Manufacturing Test Technician. The role holder will be responsible for build, programming and test of complex black boxes. You’ll need to demonstrate excellent time management skills with the ability to work to extremely tight timescales.
• Solder ideally down to 0402
• Mechanical assembly - strip and build
• Ability to follow test and programming instructions
• IPC-610 knowledge
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
• Good all-round build and test experience
• A completer/finisher - must be able to finish tasks with strong attention to detail and a methodological approach to working
• Able to work to detailed assembly and test instructions
• Knowledge of the IPC Standard
• PC Literate - comfortable with using Microsoft office particularly Excel/Word
• Experience as above in a military or automotive industry
• Low batch manufacturing experience
If you have the skills and experience for this role, looking to join a well-established and growing business and would like to apply, please submit your CV. For further information please contact Anna on.
Do you have experience required for the role?
Have you worked in a similar role previously?
Do you all-round build and test experience?