29 days ago
Our client is an innovative, disruptive tech firm that continues to go from strength to strength. They have developed a market-leading Single Data View (SDV) platform which champions the latest technologies in Open Source, Micro-services, Big Data and Cloud. The product naturally supports any business sector although to date, key clients sit mainly in the branded retail and eCommerce space.
Revenues have doubled year on year since the company's establishment in 2013. Having recently taken private equity investment, they are now funded and primed for further growth, both organically and through acquisition.
Reporting to the CFO, the Management Accountant's role will be the company's second finance professional. The finance function has been set up with modern integrated systems to enable efficient reporting and accounts preparation.
- Production of management accounts
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Ad hoc project support
- Commercial business support to aid decisions to drive growth and profit
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 2 years'+ post qualification experience
- Exposure to the tech sector
- Tech literacy - you use tech to work more efficiently
- Excel and Xero
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits.
The company culture is progressive, inclusive and empowering. This is a collaborative, low politics company that believes that a great work-life balance leads to a contented and productive team. All teams work remotely to provide the flexibility and freedom to work at a time and place convenient to their lifestyle. There will be a London office at some point but this flexibility is a mainstay of the culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual looking for career progression, personal development and on-the-job training.