8 months ago
Management Accountant - Derby
Salary & Benefits: Highly Competitive!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an accounts person to join the expanding Accounts and Management accounts team of our Client in Derby.
If you are a qualified accountant who is motivated to provide the highest quality of service to clients and you’re looking for your next career step, this is the ideal role for you.
• Preparation of statutory accounts for companies, sole traders and partnerships.
• Preparation of draft corporate tax computations
• Assisting in the production of monthly managements accounts for a varied client base
• Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Prioritising workload effectively to meet set deadlines and budgets
• Liaising with clients to obtain information to prepare accounts
• Able to carry out ad hoc assignments with assistance
• Understand and prepare financial statements correctly
Key requirements next to excellent accounting skills:
• Has experience working within an accountancy practice (particularly experience undertaking the preparation of financial statements and tax work for small companies, partnerships, sole traders and individuals)
• Has a good understanding and knowledge of relevant accounting standards
• Is a team player with a strong work ethic
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills and is confident in a client facing role and working with people of all levels
• Is motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients
• Has their own transport
• Experience of CCH, Xero, Sage and Excel software is an advantage
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003